Monday 25 May 2015

Cluster Sports Day - Netball


Last Friday 22 May was Cluster sports I chose Netball and some adults came with us it was year 5 & 6 who went. We walked to the Netball North Harbour courts and played there. There were 5 schools they were Onepoto, Saint
Mary's, Northcote Primary, Willow Park and Sunnybrae
the umpires were from Northcote Intermediate.There were 5 matches we lost all of them.We also split up into groups my group was group 3 the schools that we VS were Northcote Primary three times then Saint Mary’s then Willow Park it was really fun it was my first time playing Netball my position was C for centre it was fun being centre because you start in the circle and when the umpire blows the whistle you have to pass it to one of your team mates.


By:Simaima  

9 comments:

  1. Anthony onrust26 May 2015 at 18:17

    That game of netball looks pretty fun I wish I could play multiple sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony onrust26 May 2015 at 18:20

    That game of netball looks pretty fun I wish I could play multiple sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing. I think it looks like fun to play netball. I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had fun at netball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you had a lot of fun playing netball

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks cool, I think that netball would be fun to play I wish I could play all the sports from the sports exchange

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope you guys had fun playing netball so i am going to play netball next term

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like playing netball and i also liked my team beacuse they were really good at playing netball so i really wish miss bateman could teach me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played netball at the sport exchange day I had lots of fun i'm totally going to choose netball next year if we are doing the sport exchange day

    ReplyDelete